Aurelien Giraud, 17, Lyonist (Prantsusmaalt) pärit noor rulatalent on taas tulemas võistlema Simple Sessioni 15-aasta juubelile. Möödunud aastal lõpetas Aurelien 4. kohal, mis on esimesest korda Sessionil võisteldes suurepärane tulemus. Noore prantslase sponsoriteks on Red Bull, Electric, Nike SB, Plan B, Skullcandy, Wallstreet, Indy and Spitfire.
Palusime Aurelienil vastata mõnele küsimusele, mis puudutavad Simple Sessionit ja Eestit.
1. How did you feel when you were invited first time to Simple Session? What are your thoughts about this year’s event?
For my first time I was so excited to discover the park. And so proud to ride with Shecks and best skaters in the world. I hope that all the riders will again be present and that the park will be amazing.
2. What is different about Simple Session compared to other events that you have visited?
The excitement around the event is amazing. It’s like being on Street League! I love it.
3. Last year you finished high in 4th place, leaving some serious pros including Sheckler behind you. What are your goals for this year?
Hahahaha that was incredible for me. This year I would like to get on podium.. I hope so!
4. Signature move what is always in your run?
It depends on the park but I think 540 on quarter pipe and kickflip backside lip on rails.
5. Do you know anything else about Estonia or Estonians besides Simple Session?
People are so cool and girls are amazing!! Hahaha
6. Do you have any people you want to thank for making it to Simple Session?
I would like to say big Thanks to all my sponsors and in particular to Red Bull for this contest. All the organization and volunteers. See you in April! Cheers!